Old 05/16/2006, 10:31 PM
N_Sarno N_Sarno is offline
Moved On

Location: Wood Dale, Illinois
Thumbs down bad trading experience w/ newreeflady

I arranged a deal w/ Angela to trade my green/blue ricordia for one of her orange ones.. and her bumpy green shroom for a frag or my zoos.. All fine and dandy.. she sends via priority mail on monday.. it arrived friday all battered I open it and find a brown smelly floppy stick in a bag ( I have no idea what it was), a green bumpy shroom which was still alive, and a thermo w/ brown water from another bag that leaked out so no ricordia. Angela made sure to make a point of if there were any losses that I'd still ship my ric and she'd later send another ricordia once the remaining ones she had split.. and now that the was DOA.. I didnt want to send one of my rics because at the time I only had 2 green/blues so why send her one right now if she doesnt have one to send back. So I let her know that I didnt want to send the ric but rather just the zoos and later the ric when hers grew and she had another one for me. She agreed so I thought problem sloved.. the next day I rec' an email from her. she had changed her mind, and said I needed to send the ric.. and I decided that I wasnt going to so I sent her the zoos the watermelons as talked about and a bonus of teal/green ones as well, I also sent via NEXT DAY delivery in an attempt to say "im sorry" for the fact that the ricordia died and she was upset.. even though it wasnt my fault.. Anyway she isnt happy w/ me and she left a negative on me so I decided to leave one on her because she is just impossible to work with. I now have a rock w/ 21 yellow rics and said I'd send her one but she declined. THis was before the negative feedback, so shes impossible... here are copies of our email conversations proving all of what I have said.

Here is my email letting you know of the problem

>that
> > >is,
>small
> > >bag
> > >was..
>and
> > >had
> >finally
> > >what
>if
> > >you
>rics

and your response

>dead
>late

> > >have
> > >ship
>time,
> > >the
> >replace

why did you suddenly decide to change your mind... anyway, let me share more... my response to the above email