View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bennyinca
BubbleMonkeyIII, just to clarify, I am not trying to put your light fixture down. I am saying that I would not be able to handle the DYI task. I don't doubt you would mention (the obvious) to a buyer that there is work involved before the light is operational. To me, it is logical that a buyer would be picking up your DYI project and finish it.

Well that is besides the point. I am glad to see there is some progress going on, good luck to you both.

Lol I wa kidding bean,

Ya I understand, actually the light is built pretty good. Very solid case and nice looking, My figurings were that the ballast were crap but how bad could the WIRING be in the actual fixture?.. I guess I learned that lesson the hard way.. hehehe...

I also figured in my head, if it was bad, I would jus gut it. Still cheaper than buying the individual parts by my calculations even doing that. Other lights in this category are about 800$. Granted with better reflectors maybe, but with that Ballast it was comperable to a TEK light with new bulbs and such. The ballasts, bulbs, reflectors make the light. The case is just the case but it should be build well, and look good, which this one is.