View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

Re: clarification

Quote:
Originally posted by Bergovoy
I had / have issue with Benny as he told me he would sell me something.
I urge you to post where I commited to sell an item to you. You showed interest like many other and I replied to your inquiry. Never I told you an item was sold or pending to you.

Quote:

I did not think or chooose to bring this to the forum as believe it or not, I decided to let that one go...

So you let that one go, heh? After your multiple insults and abusive language PMs I see. I chose not to reply to your harrassing PM.

Quote:

But since Benny seems to feed into the drama and contribure something that is not relative to this specific topic, I will try to do a quick clarification...

Oh yeah I love drama. That is what I do at RC, check my post history. Then check yours.

Quote:

I offered to buy something Benney was selling. He seemed to have difficulty getting a buyer, and lowered his asking price, and when he did, I responded, and from what I can read (as you can read for yourself too, as it is still listed in the fs section), no one else responded.

Hmm there is such thing called private message

Quote:

After several messages back and forth, where I agreed to his asking price, and to come to fountain valley, and [blue]he replied that he would go for that[/blue], I asked for his address.

Again, I urge you to post where we agreed on anything. There were no messages back and forth on this. I only replied to your post.

Quote:

When I questioned him on it, he replied by insultingme, and calling me names. He indicated that I lowballed him.

Again, I urge you to post anything I said about you. I know what kind of person I am, so if you want to take at shot at me, be ready to back it up.

I'll post your insults from your PM if you'd like.

Quote:

I offerd to pay him exactly what he was asking for the barrel, he had lowerd the price prior to my replying to him.

You did not. This is your "offer", as posted in
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...08#post8756008 . And I do consider this lowballing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bergovoy
So, since we are coming from opposite ends of So Cal, how about we meet in the middle, geographically and financially??

Quote:
AND BENNY??? My comment to you in my last message still stands... It is apparent, my word and honor means more to me then yours. (and all for $20.)
Haha what do you take people for, don't make me laugh. Honor and you do not belong in the same sentence. I would believe a shady used car salesman (no pun intended ) before I believe you. For starters, why don't you back up your claims and show where and when you were insulted?

Yeah, my comment still stands, I would rather give an item away for free, than to sell it to you. keep your $.