View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bergovoy
I made a proposal to him after he admitted he performed surgery and failed to tell me about it.

Since that proposal was an email to him from me, I am at liberty to cut and paste it here as I have not issue with my information being public. (so here is the complete text of the proposal)

[red]
So, here are the choices as I present them to you, You may in fact refuse them all, or you may in fact stand up and take responsibility for the misrepresentations of those items:

I have already paid $250 for both items, the (NEW and Working Fixture) and the New and Working Ballast

Option 1. You can take the equipment back and give me a full refund or

Option 2. I will offer or rather accept a credit / refund of $100 for the fixture and ballast. I base this on the following: The fixture is truly not operational as it is, even though you represented it as NEW and working. It is neither. The Ballast is of unknown and questionable condition. Certainly the Ballast is not worth MORE then what the ballast can be purchased for at a store.

Should you accept option 2, I will be willing to work with you by accepting some of your DIY equipment that you promoted on your website. I will supply the pump, you will supply the large skimmer with full options with injector venture and needle wheel. And a package of the 'fragnets' mixed sizes would be okay.

I base the trade value as to cover your cost for material only. As I would supply the pump, and that being the major cost item on that equipment, your costs for the acrylic and piping should be minimal, (and actually less then the $100 value

Please review this offer and let me know if you any follow up comments or offers.

I appreciate your understanding of my position of not getting the NEW (or even lightly new) items, and actually getting a broken and incompletely / incorrectly modified product.

[/red]

I expected a counter offer, and was willing to negotiate if necessary, but the counter offer I got was a discount of $50 off his $225 skimmer unit.

And since I did not want or need the pumps he includes on his skimmers, and since I did not discount my tiem or the value of what my time was worth, I rejected his counter offer.
Bergy I SENT an email with COUNTER OFFER AGREEING to your options at 4am 16th..., see the posts above.. I just RESENT the email to you. your rejection of the offer later that night, (when it come to me) is what made me think you were INSANE and impossible to deal with. I had given up at that point.

The fact of the matter was I Sent the $50.00 email off my skimmer BEFORE you even requested that in your first offer e mail. check the time of that e mail youll see this. I also said that in the forwarded e mail mentioned above.

From what I read in your e mails, and lack of response, that I gave you what you asked for and yet you declined it??

This is assuming you got the e mail? Did you get it or MISS it?

If you didnt get this second offer somehow, then I say the offer still stands I would be glad to meet what you requested in option 2DIY, and said so yesterday.

Also I think that pump I offered you with the skimmer, will easily overpower a 12" chamber (my stock size) as I had to increase my chambers to 16" to handle a 4100. which is the next size up. We can also talk about upgrading your exchange, but it would be more than $175.00 for that one as that 4100 pump is approx 80$ alone, and the chamber would need to be customized to at LEAST 16" H.

At 16" its BARELY able to handle it. The gen Xs puts out a lot of flow. even with the NW. I will be offering the Genx smaller versions on my 22" for just this reason, and this offer and size pump change had NOTHING to do with you.

I resent the e mail so please look for it.

Be honest if you missed it, cuz it was sent.. Please, MAN UP, and if you did get it, then why not say so in here? It was sent a 4am 16th of Dec. check the time stamp

Because this is rejection and non receipt or acknowledgement on your part is what started this WHOLE THING, esp this mess in here. If you never got it, then it was no ones fault just the net.

Last edited by BubbleMonkeyIII; 12/18/2006 at 06:40 AM.