View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

Burgy how did you plan on hardwiring the power cords of the BW and the T5s to that fixture inside the light, like we discussed over the phone, when you purchased it without CUTTING WIRES???

You knew you had to rewire things inside that fixture going in. I told you this and you agreed to the deal at that point. So the ad is basically MUTE at this point. Since a total REWIRE was verbally AGREED to over the phone and through e mails. the repair is mute the broken wire is mute, You would have to cut and splice them anyways, you knew this, I knew this going in.

And you admit the FIXTURE IS NOT DAMAGED AT ALL, not one burn mark nothing....its IMMACULATE. Only the wiring was an issue because I didnt mention the repair, but if you had to cut it anyways whats the deal???

Also you have to admit, we discussed the potential and need for you to have to cut and splice the new power cords INSIDE The fixture, thus cutting everything in there anyways?? to make the fixture work. Right??

And were informed of this and agreed to this, so how can you complain about a broken wire, I didnt even know about and a wire that was fixed well enough to work even without you touching it, when it was going to be cut anyways?

The only way to avoid this internal wiring situation, would been to somehow haf azz those connectors I so kindly saved for you and spliced them to the connectors I provided OUTSIDE THE LIGHT. And I showed you the DAY you showed up and AFTER you agreed to the DIY nature of the light over the phone PMs and emails..

I told you that this splicing was anOPTION, and probably NOT safe, or the BEST way to do things since its around water. I discussed I planned on doing it the right way, telling you that hardwring it would be better, when we talked

Last edited by BubbleMonkeyIII; 12/18/2006 at 05:53 AM.