View Single Post
Old 09/21/2007, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

I had a problem with this seller, found out from another user here on the forums before I recieved a package I had bought we both had paid for some of the same corals.

When I got my coral package, only out of 15 corals in the package I made a deal for, I recieved a leaky package of 10 corals and only 6 of these were what I had made a deal with him for. 4 of the corals were DOA out of the package.

He actually called me ungrateful for the deal he gave me, and never once apologized for trying to decieve me or the other user in the deal (I spoke with the other user on the phone, I am very sure about selling the same pieces to both of us, they were distinctive pieces). Made the statement he had went to a lot of trouble and spent a lot of money to get replacement pieces of coral to substitute for some of the pieces I was supposed to get, of course without telling me he was doing this.

I did get part of my money back through a paypal dispute I filed, $125 out of $400, but what a PITA.

I have all the PM's and email's that back all of this up. I only spoke up now because I thought maybe we just had a bad deal, but sadly it doesn't seem to be the case.