View Single Post
Old 08/21/2007, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

Here we GO! Kenya Trees! $13.50 shipped!

Hello there fellow reefers well I think its about that time again. I have tons of Kenya trees that are pretty much ready to go. By the time I get ready to ship they should be well mounted.
Brief history, I've been in this hobby for well over 3 years now and have done extensive research during that period. I've shipped and sold well over 200 of these trees and have maybe had about 10-12 issues with them which I think most were taken care of.
So here is the deal. I'm shipping out fragged and rock mounted kenya trees that are 2-3" branching @ $13.50 shipped priority mail, which is 2-3 days. Once I get 10 orders in I will then ship them out; in groups of ten, so that it would be worth the time (taping all the boxes, packing and then delivering them).

If you're interested please PM me and I will get back to you with payment information.

Thanks all for reading this long passage, but I guess by experience you just learn to make sure you try to clear the weeds first.

Disclaimer:
USPS does not gurantee delivery on priority mail, which basically means that it can take a bit longer than the 2-3days and I can't make any gurantees on the delivery method. This has happened to more than several people, but fortunately the tree still made it perfectly fine in most cases. If this happens and there is a problem or any problem with the coral please notify me via PRIVATE MESSAGE only, I'm not a business so sometimes I may not get back to you within an hour, so please don't post all over the forum.