View Single Post
Old 07/10/2007, 01:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Eichler
Ich can be a problem with Angels, though they're not as bad as most tangs IMO. The good news is that Coral Beauties are quite hardy otherwise, so in most cases curing them of disease will be better than with more sensitive species. As long as you take the proper steps to cure the disease, feed him a good diet his fin will regenerate and hopefully you'll have a healthy and long lived Coral Beauty. Scales of 1-10 are tricky, they're so open to interpretation If I had to pick, I'd say a 7-8 if 10 is the hardiest. One exception is a Coral Beauty that comes from the Phillipines, that's a crap shoot, as it is with many fish from that area due to cyanide fishing.
Thats a relieft to hear, Im just going to feed alot of garlic and vitamins mixed in food. It eats only when the lights are off and when the lights are on it doesnt eat as much. Cool fish, by any chance could you start a thread on drugstore vitamins I think it would be interesting. Could save alot of begginers money. And a CB for cycling thats crazy lol, I dont think anyone should do it.