View Single Post
Old 07/09/2007, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

Hi, peter eichler: nice list. Anelfish {Centropyge}, are NOT good beginner fish! Thay need lot`s of well aged live rock. The tank should be up and running, for six mounths or moor! Blennies are good first fish. Help with the alge. Cardinal`s good for fish only tank. Thay are noctarnal and the bright light of reef tanks can stress them out! Clownfish Chromisfish Damselsfish, are all good first fish , if tank raised. Gobies are good first fish. But not the sand siffting one`s! Dartfishnot a good first fish get picted on by other fish. Pseudochromis basslets can be vary aggessof. Tangs in most Genus: Zebrasoma, Acanthurs. Tang`s in the Genus: Ctenochaet us, thay are comenly called bristletooth, and thay do not travle well. Wrasses I love mine do your homework, ther are good one`s and bad. I have had a Centro pyge heraldi. I got him he had only one eye. I think ez hard depanz on your set up. I have learn to pick the fish out first than fined out what I need to do to keep them alive, and than set up a tank that best fits thar NEED`S!