Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 08/10/2005, 06:12 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bstear
Im jealous, wish I had money to put a order in every week . Glad you are able to . . Thanks for sharing your pics with the rest of us that unfortunately have to wait between additions.
Don't be jealous. Everyone spends their money differently. We're just spending our kids inheritance now.

I went to bed totally normal one night when I was 37 years old, and an hour later woke up paralyzed, unable to walk or talk due to a massive stroke. Months of rehab, open heart surgery and a full year of recovery changes your views quickly about enjoying life because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

I don't put an order in every week....it just seems like that.

Yes, I got a little nervous after ordering the foxface and seeing the liveaquaria compatibility chart with tangs. If it wasn't good, then I would have had to keep the swallowtail and given Bob the foxface. But people have said it won't be a problem, so we'll stick to my original plan.

Oh no Brian...that's sad you lost both your cardinals. Bob always thought they were angel fish because angel fish in freshwater look similar...so that's why I got it for him. He's been calling that the angel. I have to keep reminding him it's a cardinal.