View Single Post
Old 04/11/2007, 05:46 PM

I think you are doing very well yourself! I hope you find the Dussumier Tang. They are sweet. Wish I had one. So any thoughts on how you will keep all those anthias well fed? That's a lot of mouths to feed, and they require (so I am told) frequent feeding. I have stayed away from them for that reason.

I see your cucumber has taken up a position exactly like mine has. Very interesting coincidence. It is almost positioned like it needs light. Mine tends to sleep during the day but does respond to tank feeding. I love watching it stuff it's "fingers" into its mouth one-by-one.

I sure would like to know how your camera will be working again after falling in the tank! I dropped my cell phone in mine but I bathed it in alcohol. Still works.

BTW, the ONLY hose barb fittings I have in my system are for my air pump. I do not trust them to hold water under any kind of pressure. And I don't like having metal clamps in the system either. Even SS tend to rust over time unless you get 316 which is hard to find.