View Single Post
Old 07/10/2005, 02:12 AM
Carpe Noctem

Quote:
Originally posted by WarEagleNR88
Your wife yells at you for spending money on this hobby? Wow I've never had that problem. (And yes,
EXTREMELY sarcastic on this subject, I am.)

Me = "But babe, the tank is so we can both enjoy it. You do enjoy it don't you?"

Wife = "Ha you wish, stop spending so much money on it!"

Another reason why those previous top 10 "tank is better than spouse" are so true.
LOL, You know she really is pretty supportive in this hobby. She's actually the one who has picked up the wood for the wetroom, the rubbermaid trash cans, the insulation for the wetroom and the door for the room. She has helped with the design and genuinly seems to have an interest, so I can't complain. She was the one who when we were designing this thing talked me into going as big as we could for right now so I wouldn't have to think about another tank for a decade or so

Spekaing of her input she has come up with some great ideas. in fact we are probably changing the stand/cabinet to a light hardwood with a white washed stain. Not sure yet, but we were thinking of making the room more of a beach cottage theme, but holding back on the tacky side. I dunno though.