View Single Post
Old 07/09/2005, 02:23 PM
Carpe Noctem

Thanks WarEagleNR88,

I'm hoping that we can all use this thread as a good resource and the info by acrosteve is great.

So with the sump malfunction that occurred thusday night and the fact that the sump I ordered is 3-4 weeks out, I could not start the plumbing that I had on the itinerary for today. So I painted the wood inside the wetroom and painted the outside of the wetrrom. Not the most exciting process so far, but one that needed to get done. Next on the agenda is to clean the garage as the walking space is now down to a few little channels in between various projects and equipment boxes. Again not too exciting.

This evening I'm still debating about getting some of the base rock into the 125 for a head start on the seeding process, but I'm still debating on this one. I may just stack the boxes of rock up in the wetroom and run the electric wires from the wetroom under the house and roll them up near the fuse panel. I'm waiting for an electrician friend of mine to come and do the final inspection and hook up!