View Single Post
Old 01/19/2007, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Serioussnaps
So they use AA;s from a pharmacy, now that makes more sense. The GNC stuff cant be good for adding to the tank. Now i want to know what EXACT AA;s the Italians are adding...maybe it was mentioned in their posts, but the online translators give me english that is even harder to understand. At least with the italian i can take parts of words and guess, but the English it puts out is like words coming from a crackhead that just got done smoking angel dust.

BTW, true black, when i started I had a millie that always showed stupid PE during the day and when i started feeding it showed NO PE..i was worried because this millie is known for its PE...tested everything and could find nothing at all. I was worried as heck, I run a GFO reactor which had new media put in prior to starting the pappone to ease my fears. I decided to just let it be and let it take its course rather than messing with the tank and bam, 4 days later PE is back....dont know what it was!
OK...ora capisco "PE"...grazie Road

io non ho nessuno che mi traduce in italiano però....stò diventando pazzo con i traduttori on line...
l'estenzione dei polipi(PE) aumenta di molto con l'aggiunta del pappone....
ho notato però anche io una riduzione della estroflessione dopo aver aggiunto gli amminoacidi, ma erano di tipo diverso rispetto a quelli che vi ho scritto sopra...quelli che in molti acquariofili italiani usano solo "Amminocomplex; Long life....

quindi dopo 2-3 somministrazioni vedevo che le mie montipore digitate rimanevano chiuse per qualche ora....subito dopo aver messo gli amminoacidi....quindi ho interrotto.
adesso stò utilizzando solo pappone. senza amminoacidi. e tutto fila liscio...

molti usano reefstar :
http://www.thereefer.it/shop/product...roducts_id=645

questo è un negozio online italiano....comunque qualsiasi tipo di amminoacidi vanno bene....
non è un problema questo! solo che se notate cianobatteri o fenomeni strani, interrompete....in fondo sono utili, ma non indispensabili!

ciao Fabio