View Single Post
Old 10/03/2007, 12:28 PM
Bogus Information Expert

Newbie Corner Feedback Thread

All right, all right; settle down and listen up. It's time to train you New Recruits that have recently joined RC. So fall in and quit the chatter while I instruct you ragged Newbies in the fine art of Reefkeeping!

Starting this month we will be adding a new column to Reefkeeping Magazine called the--

Click on the above Logo to go directly to the Article.

Many of you seasoned reef veterans have read the New Tank Thread but it was getting time for an overhaul. The Newbie Corner will start out with a revamped version of the New Tank Thread in an easier to read, magazine format. Be sure to read Reefkeeping Magazine every month for installments to the New-New Tank Thread as well as other future topics designed for the novice.

One of the things about doing it as a magazine article is that it doesn't have the feedback that one gets with a posted thread. That is what this sticky is about--feedback on the topics covered. After reading the articles, you are invited to post any questions that you may have and I, or one of the other Newbie Corner authors, will try to answer them in a timely fashion. If you have a question about what to feed your Giant Grouper ( Epinephelus lanceolatus) and we are discussing water, please post it as a separate thread or wait till we cover Grouper feeding in the Newbie Corner (I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting).

Anyway, we at Reef Central and Reefkeeping Magazine hope you enjoy the new series and find it informative. If not-
Drop and give me fifty!

Editors note--in the interest of keeping the magazine a quality publication I had to remove the old Sarge from the articles. However, on the board anything goes.

Tom

Last edited by WaterKeeper; 10/06/2007 at 03:50 PM.