View Single Post
Old 07/04/2007, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

How would a retail customer know what a retailer is paying?? hmmmm, let me see, i dont know, maybe PRICE!

If a retailer was charging $150 a head and now is 3 heads for $150, obviously prices dropped. That is unless you want to tell me that i was correct before and EVERY one of the aussie acan sites were RIPPING people off beyond belief by charging what they were a month or so ago. If they weren't, then prices dropped substantially.

Say what you want but there IS no chance that you are putting the same markup on aussie acans as any other coral you buy. That is not true. Not a single one of you paid anywhere near the $150-250 a head price that are being charged. Not even close. Aussie acans are making people bigger profits than they have ever seen. To say the markup is the same as a torch, frogspawn or any other coral is ridiculous.

I dont get it, you say at least $150 for a grade a colony on the east coast? How is that expensive? You get it for $150-200 then sell it for $50-100 a HEAD and make more profit than you can imagine, right?