View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

russ49merc I believe someone had a mod for that problem, god knows where it is though in this huge thread. I am sure someone has it saved and can chime in.

Off topic with you... I did a fun photo shoot over the summer for the Speed Channel. One of the guys brought a Merc to it. I am sorry for not remembering all the specs on it, but it was super charged and sweet! following this link and you can see a few pics of it along with a Porsche and models. http://www.y-desygn.com/turbotvphotoshoot.html
*edit* the point of the photo shoot was to show a behind the scenes type look for a tv pilot some friends of mine were doing. Hence the pictures not being perfect they were never intended to be. I was being filmed while I directed the models in a "photo shoot" I just couldn't resist actually taking pictures!

NaCl+H2O Fish Yep yep I am thinking along the same lines myself. I will be playing around with lots of different things this week. If my darn clients would leave me alone I could spend a little more time on the tanks!

I have to give Hellolights a big THANK YOU! I placed my order at 1:52pm Arizona time the order has been shipped already! Amazing!

Last edited by Y-DesygnGuy; 01/08/2008 at 06:17 PM.