View Single Post
Old 01/03/2008, 12:37 PM
Pufferkrazy!

I recently had surgery & haven't worked in 7 weeks. I can't tell you how generous the local reefers have been--coming over & helping me with WC every week, feeding my tanks, cleaning bulbs & even killing aptasia. No one has gone home empty-handed & that's just the free stuff I've fragged.

I've made over $300 in that time from my tank (not just the zoas). It seems that the locals have gotten wind of the nice zoas/corals I'm keeping & are PMing me left & right for coral (mostly zoas). I don't have anything pre-fragged but I did put together a list of the more high-end stuff that they can look up at Zoa ID. Hopefully they can order them ahead, so I can get them on rubble at least a few days before they come for them. I was really getting concerned, because as soon as folks came over & saw my Pink Auroras, they all wanted them (can't blame em!) & I was down to about 3 polyps. After seeing Geoxman's full tank, I told my Hubby I wasn't fragging anymore. It's 2 weeks later & there are now 8 polyps! Is it the fragging or maybe the Vitamin C?

Also, I really love sharing my tanks with others...