View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Well His tankmates are a lion, foxface, 4 damsels (food for him at his leasure), Melatremus, and a snowflake. He's eating frozen already which I soak in selcon and garlic for a couple of hours before feeding. I wonder how much of the supplements are actually absorbed by soaking prepared foods. I think it would be a great study. It could very well be that little if nothing is absorbed at all by soaking frozen foods. He's already been eyeing the damsels in the tank. The lion was added with damsels and could care lees about eating them. The lion has eaten frozen from the begining as well. I know many people only have records of keeping them in captivity for about 2 years, but honestly anyone who keeps a fish alive in this hobby for more than 2 years is in the minority. Not that I'm saying this is an excuse but I'm happy that the fish is in my tank rather than some guy who wants a fancy fish who doesn't know his a** from his elbow. Well here are some new pics with his new buddies. PLEASE! Anyone with any other information and expierences would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Tim