View Single Post
Old 01/08/2008, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by All Delight
I really don't remember of a thread where Clint was selling Aussie acans for $150 to $250 a polyp. Maybe Japanese, but not Aussie. If you can dig it up that would be great. I'd like to read it so I can laugh.

I know of only one place that sells or sold Aussie acans for more then $100 a polyp, and that was Atlantis. But they are over priced IMO. But everyone defends Atlantis by saying well they have a huge collection of rarities and you can get it all in one place, and that they are nice people. Thats cool, whatever. But I doubt that they even sell it that much now days.

When the aussie first came around I can understand $100 a polyp. But never $250.

What websites do you keep refering too that sells them for so much? Really I'd like to know.
I remember the thread and I agree with him. I think it is hilarious how people get reamed up the you know what and then talk about how nice some guy is. Of course he is nice to you! He just reamed you out for a nice chunk of change. Remember smiling faces tell lies.

He wasn't referring to a website but a thread where people talked Clint up and he basically said it was a mockery and they jumped on him.

This was when they FIRST started to be imported and Clint was selling thousand(s) dollar colonies to folks claiming how great a deal they were getting. Before places like Atlantis even had them on their sites FWIW.

I think paying that much for a coral that is imported like wildfire now is a joke. Go buy some stock and get rich(er).