View Single Post
Old 08/26/2004, 01:12 PM
Keeper(?) of Tim

Rumors to the contrary, Tim is getting along fine with the members of the Stoma-squad. At least that's what it says in the documents I received from their lawyers dropping all assault charges and just wishing Tim a nice day. He toured with the Stoma-squad a bit over the Summer, but apparently he's more Mantis than they can handle (which does not bode well for the mantis-power reputation of the squad in my opinion... er... *ahem*).

When I awoke this morning I found little mantis tracks from Tim's castle to the keyboard. Apparently he was going to attempt an update solo, but after breaking several keys he gave up and scratched his 'text' into the top of my desk. The following is my best translation of his report:

Quote:
Originally carved onto desk by Tim Super Mantis

My Summer Vacation
by: Tim S. Mantis

Usual stuff really. Toured with Stoma-squad; what a bunch of sissies (if you snicker I will find you when you sleep and do bad things... I know people snicker about me and I want it to stop). The tank-lackey has been lazier than usual. He pretends to be busy, but I know he is intimidated by my power and chooses to avoid me whenever he can.

Some highlights of my Summer include Scaring "StrongBad" out of his shell again...

Intimidating the new ninja crustacean into wearing plants so he thinks I can't see him. I see him alright... and when his time comes... BAM!... *mantisey-grin*

My favorite project this summer was converting my boring, old, 'normal' emerald mithrax crab into a really cool, customized, BATTLE-DAMAGE emerald mithrax crab. I think he looks pretty good. You think he looks good too, even if you don't say so right away... you do... I know...

and a couple close ups of each upper 'arm' segment

Other than that I have added a couple of you regular readers to the "People I won't eat because I like them (not because they smell bad)" list. You know who you are...
He's been holed up this week hibernating through an eating binge (30 small nassarius snails in 3 weeks is definitely a binge in my book; relatively speaking)

Thanks again all and Enjoy!

Zoanthid collector, Monitpoa sp. afficianado, Yuma snob and fan of the Mantis family.