View Single Post
Old 04/22/2005, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NwG
How are we making your point better?
This thread is about Terry Lang, and how he ripped off a fellow reefer.. your views on the club make no differance...
Since it would appear Terry didn't rip anybody off, the thread CANNOT be about Terry ripping off someone. Even the buyer posted on this thread to tell us he was not ripped off.

The thread was steered to flame the Lorain area reef club and personally attack Terry because he was one of its organizers.

If this thread were about lighting combo's and being ripped off, there would be more discussion on the topic, about over driving bulbs as published and tested in articles about running bulbs at alternate voltages that have appeared in magazines like TFH, FAMA, and AFM. Someone might mention other sales that Terry might have made. It might have stuck to the facts.

Instead it is about character asassination, punishing Terry for his support of the club, and trying to keep people away from the club meetings, that is, if someone were to happen to find this thread buried here in selling feedback.

Now talk about ripoffs. My son bought a big pile of Craftsman tools on eBay. Once he got them, you could see that each tool had been carefully angled and partly hidden behind another in the auction photo to conceal where it was broken.

You are making my point for me, because the more you post, the more obvious the agenda becomes, which is to unfairly trash a fellow marine aquarist because, bottom line, for whatever reason some don't want a reef club here and he does.