View Single Post
Old 04/20/2005, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Littledim
Yup we flamed him good like a gang rape. We can all feel good about that. He will think twice now about trying to sell his junk around here. Many of “us� are of such fine character we did not have the guts to confront him without the veil of brand new IDs to conceal our cheap pot shots. I confess that I even got caught up in this petty BS.

This was a case of sour gapes between a seller and buyer, the seller’s ad was fine, the buyer did not express a desire for one ballast over the other. The seller told the buyer it was under warranty and get it fixed and today the buyer says it was repaired under warranty.

I am sorry Mr. Lang for being such an A-hole in my previous posts, also I went to your club website since that was attacked…. If the club was in my area I would check it out.

Hopefully men of character will follow my lead.
Thanks, Littledim! It looks like you have caught on.... a few people who are against the idea of a club .... finding an excuse to flame a person. Then flaming the club's message board here until they rendered it useless and a new one had to be set up elsewhere.

They can't state their argument here against having a reef club in Lorain County or we would know them for what they are. Their jihad against having a club will make up anything in order to destroy the idea of a Lorain area club, including false numbers of how many members, and most things thrown into this thread that people would assume to be true. Since the club is newly formed and there are no officers yet, Terry is only president in the imagination of these posts. Right from the first meeting, Terry said that was one job he didn't want.

Not getting the support of a popular site like ReefCentral is a setback, but only a setback. Having these people come to the March club meeting to disrupt it, was reprehensible and yet showed their dishonesty. Here they call Terry president, but at the meeting said the club is illegal because it does yet have officers. I am proud to be in a hobby that has people like Terry who will donate their own time and money to promote reefkeeping, knowing they may never get recognized for their devotion.