View Single Post
Old 03/09/2005, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

If anyone thinks they are justified in sticking up for Lang your crazy.

Some of us opperate on a system of trust. When we see something we want for sale and make the decision to buy, we trust we're getting the correct combination of parts and componants for a smooth opperating product. We dont go research every single componant to validate compatibilty. WE TRuST one another and thats how it should be without the worry of being screwed. Its people like Lang that ruin the beauty of these transactions all together. We have an awesome opportunity here to network between one another and utilize one anothers resourses on a fair honest playing field. Once we start decieving one another the experience as a whole is tarnished. I have done quite a bit of business with fellow reefers on this page and have been very impressed and met some great people. If your not of that caliber mr.lang... go away!... and dont come back. If you dont have the gull and integrity to do business as a professional you are not welcome here.

As to the others who have stuck up for Mr.Lang... first, put yourself in the shoes of the person who received an incorrect combination of componants that are not designed to work together but were sold to you under the impression of a compatible kit(just cause the bulbs at some point fired doesnt mean the kit is correct or more importantly safe.) Secondly I have noticed that most of you are from the same general area. If your posts are placed with an alterier motive you also need to question your values and integrity as a person and re-evaluate your purpose.

That being said. Lang, you owe Mufret at the very least an apology. YOu were deceptive in your actions and I hope you will fess up, to at least retain some sort of respect from the other reefers here. Many very large claims have been made against you in this thread both questioning your motives and your integrity and if you truly believe you were in the right I would assume you would approach the situation with some more concrete evidence to defend your intentions and actions during and after the transaction.

Weak display pal. Weak display!