View Single Post
Old 03/15/2005, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

WIDESPREAD PANIC!!! All the way, best live show ever... and I've been to lots and lots....

The only band I'll drop everything for... only seen one bad show, at the second Bonnaroo, it blew, and I walked out... Totally bogus, and unless you're a die hard panic fan don't argue with me on that one cuz I'll blow you outta tha water... Anybody who says that show was good either had way too many drugs, or just doesn't like the band.... I expect more for an 18hour wait in traffic for one band... the only reason i went, but not the only thing i enjoyed....

Allman Bros. used to be great about 5 years ago, but seen them 2-3 times in the past few years and have been really disappointed.... Lost Dicky Betts and they lost me for a fan... not that he makes the band or anything, they just don't jam like they used to.... Feel the same way about Dylan, love his music, but his live show is like watching a hot air balloon sink slowly out of the sky.... saddening

I definitely hear Clutch and the Pixies though... seen clutch live bunches of times back when they were really small.... great, fun band... The Pixies are good, but not really my style these days....

Pearl Jam

I'd have loved to have seen Jane's Addiction.....

Seen lots more really fun ones, check out Dark Star Orchestra for a trip down memory lane, but nothing to really get worked up over, lots of fun tho...

Live in Asheville, NC and check out the music scene.... They've got it all..... except rap music...but OUtkast did come and do a show for the college so I guess they've got that too.... The only little town with big city music....