View Single Post
Old 12/28/2007, 10:19 PM
Registered Member

Actually 2 rics, about 15 yuma's on that rock are lots of little baby ones, some fuzzy purple and blue mushrooms, some purple and blue ones no idea what they are called and some white and green ones on the side and some more green and blueish ones infront. If you count the little baby yuma's on that rock I would say around 20-25 mushrooms. Only names I know are the Rics and Yuma's the other mushrooms I just don't know what they are called other than the colors

"anthelia" do you mean the pink things in the sand? Sorry when I got them they had no idea what they were called, so neither do i. I do know if I get my calcium up a little more than it is right now they will die off very easy.

Yes that is a torch and its since been moved to another tank, the brain is about twice that size now. That picture is about a month/month and half old. I got a new Red Seamax for Thanksgiving/Xmas and since have moved a few things from the 14 to it.

I couldn't help myself packing it, there is a local store here in Phx, that sells nano frags for $15 and sometimes they get nice pieces in and have no idea what they have. So I snagged up all kinds and packed it in, knowing I would get a new tank soon.