View Single Post
Old 01/15/2007, 12:58 AM
Here comes the Gators

More pathetic comments by Rug:

bluecarpet
live life to the fullest

Georgia beats auburn for the sec and thus go to the big show.

bluecarpet
live life to the fullest

Georgia beat fl and tenn. Mark my words.

bluecarpet
live life to the fullest

Also buckeye will you still have that avatar after michigan beats you as well.

bluecarpet
live life to the fullest

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Treg

Dude your so far out in left field its SAD!
Seriously guy, your out there.

You outta worry a little less about OSU and just concentrate on your puppies for next season... Your looking at losses from Tenn, Fla AND Aub. Let alone the rest of the country.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to worry about osu because if they loose there is still a chance for georgia to go all the way. Georgia beats florida. Georgia beats tenn. Georgia beats auburn. Georgia wins the sec. There is no chance in heck that we would not make the championship game if we were to do this. And it is very possible. Our "D" baby. And please bring the heat Matthew Stafford. We can do it and i have confidence that we can do it and there is nothing wrong with that. WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

bluecarpet
live life to the fullest

quote:
Originally posted by 55semireef
See the thing is bluecarpet. Your cracking on every team except the "MIGHTY PUPPIES." Start worrying about your team first.

OSU is a very good team and your cracking on them. Oh yeah, didn't OSU win their bowl game last year? Oh yea, didn't Georgia loose?

To bad.

Oh yeah, didn't FLA win theirs?

Well when the dogs beat your lizards then i can talk all i want, but b/c i know we will beat you this year i will talk any way. Even a true florida fan would know that if we had DJ Shockley we would have won the game last year. Get with reality.

Need I go one Rug with your idiotic comments.

Big 10 is a joke

OSU is a joke

Anyone that thinks the SEC isn't the best conference is a joke

GO GATORS!