View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by All Delight
I'm with Andrew. The nice rainbow color with 3, 4, even 5 colors are going to hold their value. I haven't seen them for over $100 a head, so I'm not aware of people even charging $200 or $300 a head. I've seen colonies of the nice rainbows for under $600 with approx 15 heads, $45 a head or so. And I've seen colonies with 2 colors with 15 heads for around $150.

Obivously the prices are inflated, but realized importers and LFS's are out to make money. Its a business, not a friendship.
Really?!?!?! Everyone who frequents this forum(like yourself) knows for a fact that they were being sold for well over $100 a head and up to $300 a head. Three months ago, i was made out to be the jealous idiot in here for speaking out about websites charging hundreds per head and chopping up these amazing colonies for INSANE profits.

Weird,all you have to do is dig up the old thread where everyone is talking up their buddy Clint for selling acans for $150-250 a HEAD. Not sure but i have a weird feeling that you were posting in that thread as well. All his buddies were saying what great bargains they were and the prices were fair and would stay that high.

The funny thing is all the people that said i was completely wrong about him and that they bought whole colonies from him and would post pics, never did Weird???

Business is fine but raising prices to make between 1,000-5,000% profit chopping up living animals is shady to say the least,imo