View Single Post
Old 01/07/2008, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

I used to think the prices were eventually going to drop but they never will or at least wont anytime soon. Maybe in 10 years, but they're just as likely to get MORE expensive then less.

The price I paid for a colony from the original trial shipment which was the first shipment legally exported from Australia is still the going price now even though I'm guessing at least 10 000 colonies have been exported. I guess we can find out by looking at cities numbers but where I got mine has brought in at least a couple thousand colonies.

While its true you can now get the dull ones cheaper, the rainbow 3+ colour ones are never going to drop in price. They are more or less one of a kind and 100x nicer then their indo counterparts. It's not that acan lords are rare its that red pink and blue ones or whatever colour combo you are seeing is. Out of the 1000s and 1000s of colonies I've seen in person very few are alike. It's not like zoas where we see the same colours coming in week after week with the occasional different one.