View Single Post
Old 01/30/2006, 02:41 PM
1coral;qd;prn

Buyers Beware ~ tangey

Just wanted to post my experience i had with this seller to let any other potential buyers see what they might be in for....

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...hreadid=743336

January 7th ~ I paypaled tangey $43 for 2 10-15 polyp frags of the 2 zoa colonies pictured below.

January 17th ~ they get mailed.

January 20th ~ they arrive, a heat pack was in there but hard as a rock and ice cold. i drip acclimate them for an hour before placing them in the tank near my other zoa colonies.

Todays the 30th, and neither of the frags he sent me show any signs of wanting to open. All other frags I've bought @ a LFS, or from a reef club member, or have had sent from a purchase online have all opened up the very same day. I've had other purchases PM me with similar experiences so I figured since I hadn't seen them post anything I might as well. After a few days I PM'd him but he told me to just give it more time, and that they were finicky. tangey, your PM box is now full, and I am tired of giving it a few more days.. they're done for.

as pictured:

as they arrived and are still today: