View Single Post
Old 04/27/2007, 10:50 AM

erics, there's definitely always that risk with Angels. With tangs, there are no worries. If he sold you an Angel and it nipped on your corals, you would be upset. In other words, if you like to gamble, you cant blame the LFS. If it makes you feel any better, when I first introduced the Flagfin into the AQ, it nipped on every single coral. It went after my brain first and then everything else. I was concerned, but didnt panic. I immediately fed him. Since then, I have made sure he has plenty to eat. He hasnt touched a coral since. He passes over them. If you feel you are overfeeding, then target feed the fish with your hand so the food doesnt go all over the tank if you are worried about rising PO4.

GSM, Yes, I am still running 2-250's. I have tried to turn the middle MH back on several times, but I cannot get used to the intensity. It looks so much better with it off and the corals still get plenty of light. I may add a 20k at a later time, but right now its one of my last priorities since everything is just fine.