View Single Post
Old 02/12/2005, 11:29 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by thrlride
bmcelhinn, How's it going!

Steve goes by Steve B now. I pm'd him a few weeks ago to check up on him and he is doing good. Still on the wagon but having a hard time. The holiday was hard on him.

Glad to see you post again, I was wondering what happened. Pretty much the last posts you did were when the guy hit your dog, I was wondering if you were locked up, LOL.

Everything is cool here. Just bought a new house. To rub salt in your wound, the house we bought is almost 2800 square feet and 200k. Much different on this end of the world!

Your supra is looking great! I like the rims you have on it now. Body kit is cool too.

Hope everything is well with you, your wife and daughter!

Ryan
Thanks man! great deal on the house. I'll PM Steve...

Supra doesn't have a body kit, that's just a rod millen lip on the front. I also did that hood which only weighs 10 lbs, and a bunch of performance stuff. It's at about 500 horsepower to the wheels now, but when I install the fuel system I can run more boost and make about 700hp

The wife is great, she got her first job now that our daughter is almost 2 and doesn't need as much attention. Alanna (our daughter) is soooo funny. She always makes me smile when I'm in a bad mood or something. She's talking a lot now, her first words were actually Mamma, Dadda, FISH, and Supra. She totally takes after me. Here are some more pics.