View Single Post
Old 12/31/2007, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Location: Recently moved from Florida Panhandle to Bham AL. Still trying to figure out why?
I love mushrooms!! There are so many color variations and types. One of the easier things to grow and my maroon loves the giant hairy one. It used to be the size of a plate but split this last year into two. Now two saucers. Like I said befor, the lfs around here suck. Not like Florida where the choices where pretty great. I miss that. Kind of in a stand still right now. I am really hoping to see something in Atlanta in Feb. We are going to the AQUARIUM and hope to visit some lfs around the area too. Hopefully being in the bigger city will open up some oportunity to purchase. I need some variation at this point. I am getting that itch again. Maybe I'll just buy the 200 gal now. Anyway thanks for the photos. I would share more of mine but in the middle of treating for a rise in phosphates. Had some wierd algea breakout. I am trying to figure out how to post pics to gallery. I have some cool piscs over the years. I'll try to post tomarrow. Hope to talk to you again.

I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way!