View Single Post
Old 12/30/2007, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

Yeah nice chat. I guess no one knows about these mushrooms. Well to go with your last post, I just took some pictures of my 20 gallon nano to maybe give you some ideas on colorful corals HTH.

Here's some green star polyps (you can see it growing on the glass lol I'm gonna take a razor blade and frag it off in a couple weeks). I have 4 different gsp's (collected from different places) One has less green/yellow and more pink, another has longer tentacles then the others and the other two are a little different in color. Here's the one in my 20H-

Here's some of my mushrooms. You can see the purpe with orange/gold tentacle ricordea floridia on the left, then the red w/ white spotted mushrooms on the top, one of my blue/purple mushrooms, a tan/green with white blotches, some wierd blue/purple/green mushrroms there on the sand I picked up two days ago (attached to the rocks in one day lol), and then my blue/green Rhodactis on the bottom left and it's friend a bluish green color with a yellow mouth rhodactis. You can kinda see one of my bta's on the left (the white tipped tentacles).

These where taken with a phone that's why they are blurry. I suggest zooming out to see it more clearly. (ctrl + wheel)