View Single Post
Old 04/08/2004, 03:33 PM
Keeper(?) of Tim

If it weren't for the tank glass being in desperate need of being cleaned and Tim getting embarrassed because I was trying to take pics of him while he was strolling around in a towel (he was being shy, regardless), this could've been a great shot to illustrate how BIG he has gotten over the past few months...

Alright, alright... so he's still only slightly more than 2 inches long, that's double his size when he was placed into my care.

I think the above shot of Tim may have been posted before; long, long ago - he still had both eyes. I post it again now because it is the last sighting of Kryptonite (under the ledge, opposite Tim, hanging upside down). The remains I pulled out back in January may well have been Kryptonite's after all...

I've seen Mr. WhyMe lurking about in the zoanthid patches being all secretive (cowardly?).

StrongBad is still doing great. I'm not sure that he and Tim have made an agreement, but I do image it would take some time for even Tim to crack through his stony home.

The wrasse and Tim are getting along famously. He doesn't bother Tim and if he has something that Tim wants he gives it up and runs away before Tim even has to tell him to give it up and run away.

I'm going to propt Tim to become more visually available to me and the camera tomorrow. It's bugging me that he's become shy again.

Maybe it's a self image thing and he's just not happy about his having gotten bigger. Anyone have the number of a good mantis shrink?

Zoanthid collector, Monitpoa sp. afficianado, Yuma snob and fan of the Mantis family.