View Single Post
Old 12/01/2007, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Here are some pictures from about 10-days ago, before the new light, but well after most of the newer additions:

These were sold to me as "Rare Uber Blue" - not my favorite and more of a purple under my light:

And these were sold as "Rare Blueberry Fields" - more black and green in my tank - I think they may actually be "Purple Puddles":

These little ones I got from a hole-in-the-wall LFS - I really liked the bright yellow/green ones. The orange was mixed in. I think these are "Bumble Bee" and an "Orange Delight"

These were gifted to me from a friend at work who did not know what they were. I can't figure it out either

Here are a couple more of this poor little polyp that I picked up. I am guessing some kind of Clavularia sp. I would like to swap this one out for a more colorful version, but have yet to find a good source...

Here is an accidental shot. I was trying to get a starfish and ended up getting an ok picture of one of my more common feather dusters. I must have at least a dozen of this sort, along with about 5 other varieties. You can see some of the yellow sponge coming back off the top of the pic

And a completely washed out FTS (full tank shot), with the various new frags arranged a little bit better:

I will post up more recent photos under the new light a little later...