Thread: EuroReef Club
View Single Post
Old 06/07/2007, 01:18 PM
El Jefe de WRS

Manderx, you have just sunk in to the realm of 'arguing stupid'. Water being heavier... yes.... it is heavier at the molecular level. its atoms are less spaced out, which allows the water to be absorbed into acrylic at the interstitial level. You are interpreting the information how you want to, but I never said acrylic would float.

As for sights on a gun, you try using a scope like you say on a moving target. You cant just use a scope to shoot something... you have to adjust for wind sometimes, and distance. If the object is in motion, you have to lead into the shot to actually hit it. Nevermind, I can see that the analogy has fallen on deaf ears.

BTW, making 1/100th the skimmers I say I have made would put me at about .8 ... I dont see a reason to justify or prove to others every single skimmer I have made. The only ones I show are the ones that are something special... the small ones that outperform a remora and are posted because anyone can easily make one for $10 in scrap materials. The larger ones arent anything special, and I dont feel like contributing to RC with yet another thread on 'look at yet another simple skimmer that looks like every other'.

'lemme guess. published measured PERFORMANCE stats?'
Yeah, thats part of it, but also seeing them in action or being in them to know what they mean.

Can we please stick to the point here though... I was arguing that the ER RS250 should perform about the same as the ATI BM250. Do you have anything to contribute at that level? I was simply seeking someone to post a vid of their RS250 in action, not drag an argument from another thread over here. If I bring this up in another thread, what are you going to do... follow me over to that one too and jump in because you feel you have to do this 'peer-review' thing? So if you can shut up for a moment, maybe someone here can simply post a video of their RS250 in action.