View Single Post
Old 01/12/2007, 02:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Actually, I tired but I decided to give up on it after the buyer continue trying to bash me. I have dealt with many people on RC and if you need a reference let me know. Thanks
I would be bashing you too if you scammed me out of $600 and did nothing to fix the problem. You stated that you no longer had the watermelon frag to send him but clearly you can make another $350 off of it so instead of sending it to him you sell it off to make even more money... you clearly and honestly are a stand up guy! Keep your head high knowing you rip people off and do nothing but dirty your name... This hobby should be about knowledge and out and out respect for one another, instead you try to turn this into a business where you could not give two ****s about anyone let alone someone who gives you $600. Where are your morals? I am very surprised that people bought anything from you... I can only hope they do not get screwed out of their money as well and hopefully if they do maybe you can have enough morale and understanding to refund their money or offer a replacement!