View Single Post
Old 12/02/2006, 09:10 PM
Fantasy Coral

If any of you "crap" talkers can come down off your high horse, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Does anybody have any clue what Jendub paid for the original piece? If not, then don't slam what she's charging for a frag of it.

2. Are any of you aware that Jendub is beyond the "hobbiest" stage & considers her frag business as a legitimate business? People are ranting on here how people in the hobby shouldn't charge the prices they are charging. If they are beyond the hobby stage, it's business. And who out there doesn't want to make the most of thier business venture. I mean does it really cost Bill Gates $50 to burn every single CD of the newest version of Windows. Yet no one seems to have a problem with the fact that they guy is worth 922 billion dollars from selling software. Why shouldn't someone from the "Coral Propagation" business be able to make a nice living?

Jen & Charles are friends of mine & put tremendous amounts of work & MONEY into thier business. They've spent countless hours aquiring rare frags. Many times the frags don't show the characteristics they develop when they first get them, but through thier knowledge & labor, they turn out to be masterpieces. Shouldn't they be able to reap the rewards for that??

There are lots of selfish people in this hobby that want everybody to "hook me up!" Instead of biting the bullett & paying for something they really want, they whine & complain that they can't afford it & the people selling the frag are selfish, no good, money hungry, etc................

I mean a Ferrari & a Hyundai have a huge cost difference,................................but in the long run, they're both just a car that'll get you from Point A to Point B. Yet people still buy the Ferrari...............................

Steve