View Single Post
Old 02/09/2004, 11:18 AM
sweeeet!!

He's back!!

Check out this PM he sent me:

Fishkiller63
Reefer

HEy
Hey, this is WEdfr, mdlr1, reefcurrents, I want to know why you stated you recieved the pump but put in a paypal claim, im now out 120 bucks. What the hell is going on?

02/07/2004 01:09 AM

My response to him this morning:

I think you have me confused with someone else that you collected money from, but did not ship the product in a timely manner. I only filed one report, and that was with my Visa. When you finally shipped my pump, I called back and cancelled the claim. I was one step from filing a fraud report with the Allen County Sheriff's Department, but never did, because you had finally shipped the pump. I had planned on filing a fraud report with PayPal, but didn't do that either, again, because you finally shipped the pump. The PayPal process would have taken a long time, much longer than getting the Sheriff involved. The pump I received from you works great, thank you for following up on our deal. I never meant for you to go through so much grief, but you brought it on yourself. When you receive money, ship it!! I have livestock for sale, zoo's and SPS corals. I have not collected any monies yet because I haven't figured out the best way to ship livestock in this weather.

Let it snow, I have a hobby to pay for!!!