View Single Post
Old 12/02/2007, 02:18 PM
Troll

Thumbs up Frags in North Alabama - free shipping for 5 or more

I have the following frags available in North Alabama and will ship to you via FedEx Standard Overnight. I have experience in shipping these frags without issues. Unless otherwise noted the frags are mounted to a small rock and in many cases they have begun to encrust the rock. I believe this insures a much better rate of success than fresh cut. They will be double or triple bagged and shipped in an insulated Styrofoam box. Buy 5 or more and I'll pay all the shipping! Make your own frag pack. I accept PayPal.

Please don't post feedback in this thread as that may cause it to be closed by the mods. Please post your feedback in the feedback forum .

1. Green Montipora digitata - well encrusted to base - fast grower - 2-3 inch - $15

2. Bali Green Slimer - Acropora yongei - electric yellow/green - 1-1.5 inch - $15

3. Fine branching tabling purple tip Acropora - not sure what species this is - slow steady grower with bright purple tips - unmounted - 1 inch - $15

4. Larry Jackson purple tip Acropora - Amber branches with purple tips. - 2-3 inch - $15

5. Anacropora puertogalerae - Branches are compact and tapering to a point. Corallites are widely spaced. Pale brown with white branch tips. Very fine and delicate branching species that grows quickly even under moderate lighting. Does not effectively encrust. You might have to remount it when you receive it. - 1.5 inch - $15

6. Olive green Acropora millepora - long fuzzy waving polyps - .75-1 inch - $15

7. Rose/peach Acropora millepora - long fuzzy waving polyps - 1-2 inch - $20

8. Orange Montipora capricornis - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 1-1.5 inch - $15

9. Elkhorn - Slender delicate branching structure - 1 inch - $15

herehereherehttp://archive.reefcentral.com/forum...readid=1235443herehere

Last edited by H@rry; 12/02/2007 at 02:31 PM.