View Single Post
Old 09/07/2007, 11:26 PM
TRC Leader

As someone that has been running VorTech pumps in my tank for almost 2 years (20 months), I have to say I love the product as it is. The controller is going to make it better, and if I have to wait longer to get a product that works right out of the box, even better.

I've run my own business for two decades, and plan jobs based on the information at hand. If the FCC has stated the approval date was imminent, I can see how EcoTech was scheduling its release just afterwards. They thought it would be approved days before the first shipment would go out. Instead, something went wrong and we have a delay to deal with. Two choices: cut and run, or wait it out. You've stated in your last sentence that you are going to wait it out.

If everything had worked out as anticipated, this thread would have probably been very different. It is tough keeping the customer base happy in this world of instant feedback available web-wide.

Regarding 'funtionality limited pumps', I've been so impressed with their limited function that I put three on my tank and retired my Tunzes. Using them the way they are, my tank has done very well and I have zero regrets.