View Single Post
Old 03/20/2007, 07:08 PM
RC Sponsor

Location: Fringes of the REEF and cultural desert Arkansas, USA
This will without a doubt generate anger directed at me but heres goes anyway...

"i have been in your position and it does suck when fedex screws up, but this is out of reefcrazed hands.."

When a client enters into an agreement to pay cash for frags it is absolutely the job of the seller to see to it that either that client gets those frags.... or he is refunded his cash... Reefcrazed has offered $100 to clear this up from the ins payment but the client Paid $180... The client deserves his $180 or the frags he was promised... Many vendors hide behind the facade that "I am not responsible for shipping errors" well who is? UPS and FedEX surely are not... The entire Internet reefing economy depends on sellers and buyers trust... $100 for $180 is not acceptable in any way... This loss is just an absorbed cost of Business that sellers must accept. Kudos for Reefcrazed for speaking up and stepping forward But set the man up his frags if they are available or pay the man what he is owed.