View Single Post
Old 12/07/2007, 02:28 PM
sweeeet!!

Re: Have a question for you Mr. James

Quote:
by pooh1989
Do we have ENOUGH snow yet?? Can it melt and be summer now??

Just had to ask.

~~Ange
Believe it or not, the snow is deep enough to ride the ditches and trails, but it's too dry. Dry snow causes it to get packed in the engine compartment and cause issues. Now, I know it's deep cuz I rolled a touring sled yesterday in a ditch near town!! Came over an enbankment and jknew I qwas in trouble as I went head first into a huge drift. Tried to ride it out, but no good!! The guys I was test riding with were hysterical with laughter. The rule is, since they helped me right it, I have to buy the first round of beers!!

The snow is a good thing for our business for sure!! Last year we didn't get "ride worthy" snow till February, thus our sales reflected it. I am heading out this afternoon for a quick ride on a competitors sled.

Ange, you have a sled?? Anybody else?? Have you been out yet?? Maybe we could do a reef club group ride?!?

EDIT: If you are miserable and want summer, check out the place we recently moved from, I can give you ideas of wehere to stay and where not to. Plus all teh good LFS's along the way. CLICK ME!!

Let it snow, I have a hobby to pay for!!!