View Single Post
Old 06/20/2005, 08:44 PM
Moved On

WELL, Lan, of course a CLAM will look like that.

Johnnyeye(sp--I don't need to see your post a thousand times) - Actually, several of those links are to the same thing. Did you even look through them, or just copy-and-paste? I saw the Lobo at least twice. (NR crapped out halfway through my scanning through.) Anyway... I've shipped many times, but I haven't had problems with anything being damaged except the infamous broken tank. I have plenty of experience shipping, and with a great track record. (Short of lately, with the idiot pulser.)

Besides, I stand by what I've already said. They're purple. Of course a CLAM will GLOW under any MH. That's what they do--they're reflective. AND that's a top-down shot, a gimme. Like I said, talk to joshnemily, who was very pleased.

Now...As to my selling stuff. What have I sold lately? Some frags. Wow. Who doesn't? Again, people should actually LOOK AT THOSE LINKS. Within the past month or two, I've sold a bak-pak (upgraded to a Remora, and then again to a Remora PRO, and will upgrade again and sell the Pro), some lights I took off a tank (didn't sell yet, but the point still stands), and the chiller is in mid-sale. I already explained. As I said, plenty of people sell all kinds of stuff here, and I don't see you pointing your fingers at them.

Give it a rest.