View Single Post
Old 05/13/2005, 12:49 AM
$30.00 lunch 4 my angler

i agree with sherm. i think the one who is over reacting is ceaser777. i noticed that you sell alot on nanoreefs.com you have lots of tanks,frag packs, and other dry goods on sale thier so, in my opinion you are a experianced seller. in the past when i have traded or sold something i wait to make sure that the package arrives safely before i spend the money i got from the sale. i work for fed ex also and the shipper is the one who makes the insurance claim and collects on the insurance money. who ever helped him must not have known what he/she was doing. this is also the reason why you dont spend the money until you are sure the package arrives safely. that way you still have the money if somthing go's wrong. i also think its strange that you will only take paypal through a bank account and not through a credit card. is because with the credit card the buyer has some sort of chance to get their money back when somthing like this happens. because we all know that paypal is no help when you make a complaint and if you pay with credit card at least you have a chance with you credit card company. i think you as seller should own up to this and take care of it. you sell alot on the other forum so somthing like this is bound to happen again. hopefully somthing was learned by both parties.

good luck