View Single Post
Old 06/25/2007, 11:09 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by invincible569
GSM, Im waiting for my SPS to settle in and then I am going to try the blu coral. My rocks went through the green algae phase again after I tried the 3 days no lights method.

mbunaman, thank you. I am always on the lookout for any nice colorful angel. Im also going to add some more blue spine cardinals.

russ, thats correct. There is minimal sand by the rocks though. I have an output from the CL behind the rocks that blows away any sand that gets behind them.

Maximus, I love GTR's. Ever since I have seen them in Japan many years ago and knowing they would never get here made them that much more desirable. Then they finally decided to sell them in the states. I cant wait until they go on sale next yr. There will also be a lot of competition that I also have my eye on. Im going to bring home something thats for sure and it has to be in the 400HP minimum range. Some of the new M5's have been catching my attention lately and would be perfect for my family of 4.

ataylo, thanks for the kind comments. I am very fortunate and love what this has become. This is a great hobby and keeps me at home with my family. Not only that, I have met great friends.
I myself am a car fanatic as well. I built myself a 450whp to the wheels Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. It is one sick car, AWD 3000lbs and a Tommy Makinen edition turbo. That is my first hobby.