View Single Post
Old 12/22/2007, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieSmell
So what? You think that those facts haven't been taken into account? Please.

None.

Actually, other countries DO want to do something. The biggest roadblock is the US and our continual refusal to commit to anything substantial. China and India are major problems, but like you said, it's like children arguing. I suppose the next step is to man-up and DO something. Don't you agree? The US also deserves its scapegoat status as we are the largest polluter, for the near future anyway. I'm sure you just want to wave your flag and put a sticker on you car bumper, but don't delude yourself as to what this country REALLY is.
Wow, hippie, what's the flag and bumper sticker thing all about??????? I have a residence in the US and the EU. Which flag you talkin about?? I do have a flag bumper sticker on my car - it's the flag of CATALUNA. I am a citizen of the WORLD in action - not just in princpal............................... and last time I checked, China was passing us up in hydrocarbon emissions and have done absolutely nothing to improve them. The US is doing some, how about those new mileage regs for cars. What did the rest of the world do last week??