Thread: frags4u
View Single Post
Old 02/27/2007, 07:44 PM
Premium Member

I can post every email we sent back and forth, I asked you from the beginning if it came with hoses/accessories/ends, you said it did, took you a week and half to ship, I received only one filter, you could never produce the other tracking number and just said ups gave you one tracking number for the two packages, then you said you were going to mail the hoses/ends out and a money order for 40 dollars to refund for the canister you never sent, which I never got.. weeks later you give me a tracking number that is for someone else in another state. Then you say you got the package back to you.. again week or two later again and its damaged and you were going to file a claim.. then you say you paypal'd me the 40 dollars which I never got and you would never give me the paypal transaction number.. now you ignore my calls.

others had problems with you as well, you create a new account on rc and post in this thread saying this fabricated transaction was a good, you are just a dishonest thief.
120 lbs live rock
2-3" southdown sand bed
mag 9.5 return pump
modded MJ 900 and 1200
Metal Halide 2 x 250 Watt HQI Pendants
Typhoon III

Last edited by doox00; 02/27/2007 at 07:54 PM.