View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:23 AM
Registered Member

Im telling you guys he wanted MORE and MORE Goods from me..almost using the light issue as LEVERAGE, Threatening me to go PUBLIC with this issue unless I gave him product in exchange.

You dont seem to get it.. he wanted to use this light as leverage to get more free equipment, he didnt WANT a refund. This was a GREAT deal no matter how you looked at it, he knows it I know it.

He didnt really pressure me at first for a REFUND.. Thats my whole point, had he done that at first, I would have agreed. He SEEMED to want to work with ME.. gave me options besides a REFUND. You guys keep ripping me for not giving his money back so I need to make this clear. I WAS WILLING At first.

As he replied to me he made suggestions for COUNTER offers to make him "happy" If you buy something from a store and its defective. you bring the thing back, saying I dont want a return, I want a store credit for my trouble. Store says OK.. give you $100.00 as you request... After the offer is made Buyer keeps product then ripps you in public

see my point?